Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

Man United are just FABIANO


LUIS FABIANO hopes to play alongside his dream strike partner Wayne Rooney at Manchester United.

Seville want around £40million for the Brazil hitman - who aims to add to his two-goal World Cup tally in tonight's last-16 clash with Chile.

Fabiano revealed: "Premier League football attracts me and the way United play football attracts me.

"You think about being Wayne Rooney's strike partner and that is very attractive for any striker.

"I've made it clear I will not be signing a new contract with Seville.

"At 29, I now need to join a club where I can start challenging for the highest honours. The choice will come down to Manchester United or AC Milan."

Manchester City striker Robinho has hit six goals in Brazil's last five matches against Chile.

He said: "I've always been lucky against them. I hope that's what happens again."



0 Comments:

Post a Comment